AC Motor Controller Gen4 Size 10
BorgWarner - AC Motor Controller Gen4 (Size 10).
An AC motor controller designed to meet the high performance requirements of on-road and off-road Electric (EV) and Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV).
The Gen4 Size 10 is capable of operation up to 800VDC and up to 450 A rms phase current.
Gen4 Size 10 includes a fully-integrated set of inputs and outputs (I/0) designed to handle a wide range of vehicle requirements.
This eliminated the need for additional external I/O modules or vehicle controllers and connectors.
- All I/O protected to 40V
- 4 analogue inputs 0 – 10V
- 4 digital inputs
- 3 power supplies 0 – 10 V 100mA
- 3 contactor/solenoid outputs max 2A
- Motor temperature sensor input
- Programmable 5 V to 10 V encoder supply
- Motor encoders supported include
- Resolver, UVW hall effect sensors, Sin/Cos
sensors and incremental AB encoders
- Advanced Field Oriented Control
- AC Permanent Magnet Synchronous motor control, including salient, non-salient and BLDC motors
- AC induction motor control
- CAN communications bus allows for easy interconnection of controllers and devices such as Battery Management Systems, displays and VCUs
- CANopen and J1939 protocols
- Configurable as a vehicle control master or as a motor control slave
- Integrated logic circuit, 12 V or 24V nominal
- Up to 800 VDC supply voltage
- Up to 300 kW peak power output
- Up to 150 kW continuous power output
- Includes an additional dedicated safety supervisory processor
- Safety interlock pulsed enable signal
- Highly configurable
- Operating voltage range at full current 50 V to 800V
- Output motor phase current:
• 400A rms (2 min)
• 200 A rms (Continuous)
- Water/Glycol coolant (oil cooling available for custom applications)
- Weight: 10.9 kg