DC/DC Converter Family
BorgWarner DC/DC Converter Family
BorgWarner DC/DC converters are ideally suited for electric vehicle applications. Each model incorporates a sturdy and efficient design within a compact footprint.
An isolated and stable 12 or 24 Volt output works with industrystandard lights, wipers, and other electronics. This provides a simpler and more economical solution than inefficient battery taps or expensive high-voltage accessories.
- Silent, high-frequency operation
- 500 Watt or 300 Watt output power
- Input Protection: reverse polarity and inrush
- Output protection: overload and short circuit
- Output enable available on select models
- Fully isolated (Input, output and baseplate)
- IP67 protected enclosure
- Parallel operation possible for up to three converters (300 Watt models require an additional resistor or diode for each converter)
- Integrated fuse holder on some models
- UL approved versions available
BorgWarner DC/DC converters are available in different input/output voltage combinations and power levels.
- Typical nominal input voltages: 24V, 36V, 48V, 72V, 80V, 96V
- Typical regulated output voltage options: 12V, 13.5V, 14.5V, 24V
- Peak output power of 300 W or 500 W (continuous output power is heavily influenced by the installation and ambient temperature)
Contact your local BorgWarner representative with your input and voltage requirements for further advice and recommended part.