Grid Power GDR series
Grid Power GDR Series
The ENERGY STORAGE CONNECTORS (E.S.C.) series GRD and GRD-M are field installable.
High reliable alternative to common compression lugs.
Using industry standard crimp. Busbar, inner and outer screw termination options.
The GRIDPOWER E.S.C. connectors range are environmentally sealed and features a quick and press-to-release design.
Incorporating the latest technology of ”LIN CROWN” contacts makes it compact, quick mating and robust product line.
The high amperage contact technology utilizes high tensile strenght properties of stamped and formed, high conductivity alloy to produce low insertion forces while maintaininga large conductive surface area.
- IP67 RATED
- KEYED DESIGN TO PREVENT INCORRECT MATING
- TOUCH PROOF
- 360° ROTATING PLUG ·QUICK LOCK AND PRESS TO RELEASE
- TERMINATION OPTIONS: THREADED, CRIMP, BUSBAR
CONNECT AND DISCONNECT PLUG ON 4 AXES
360° ROTATING PLUG CLOCKWISE - COUNTERCLOCKWISE
- CURRENT RATING: 100A – 500A
- DIELECTRIC VOLTAGE: 2500 Vac
- CONTACT RESISTANCE: 0,2 m½ max
- RATED VOLTAGE: 1000 Vdc (GRD006) – 1500 VDC (GRD008-GRD015)
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: IP67 (MOUNTED AND MATED)
- FLAMMABILITY: UL94 V-O
- PLASTIC RESIN: PBT
- CONTACT MATERIAL: COPPER ALLOY SILVER PLATED
- TEMPERATURE RATING: – 40 °C TO + 125 °C
- MATING CYCLES: 2500 times
- RoHS – REACH – TÜV – CE: CERTIFICATED
- UL – CUL: UNDER CERTIFICATION
RECOMMENDED CABLES DIAMETERS AND CROSS-SECTIONS
TEMPERATURE RISE CHART
HOW TO ORDER
POLARIZATION KEY VERSION 3
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS (mm)
Busbar termination for direct connection between cable with crimped lug to panel.
The connector is supplied with “Protection cap” to insulate the terminal lug and sealing gasket.
- Operating temperature: – 40°C to + 125 °C
- Degree of protectio: IP67 · Flammability: UL94-VO · Plastic material: PBT
- Contacts: copper silver plated
- Rated current: 300 A max · Rated voltage: 2500 Vac 60 secs
- Dielectric volts: 2500 Vac 60 secs
- Insulation resistance: 1000 Vdc 60 secs · Standard colours: red / black / orange